Sena Kalyan Sangstha
Sena Edible Oil Industry: Export activities
Exporting of edible oil products to India remains a great opportunity for Bangladeshi oil refineries to earn foreign exchange for the country. It is to be noted that India allows Bangladeshi oil refineries to export edible oil mainly to the north-eastern states of India.
Though Sena Edible Oil Industries (SEOI) is a new entrant in the business of edible oil products but meanwhile we have exported a substantial quantity of fortified refined soybean oil. State-of-the art technology is used to refine Sena edible oil, which has become able to draw the immense interest of Indian importers towards the product.
According to ministry of commerce Bangladesh’s edible oil export to India is on the rise. During the fiscal year 2018-19, Bangladesh exported edible oil worth over 100 million USD. Export Promotion Bureau data showed that the export of soya bean oil to India was $48.53 million in July-September of FY19 and the export of the same item was only $0.3 million in October-December of FY19. Export of palm oil to India in the first quarter of FY19 was $35.27 million but the export was only $3.55 million in the second quarter of FY19.
Government of Bangladesh has given export permission to five companies like Meghna Group, City Group, TK Group, Basundhara Group and Sena Edible Oil Industries (SEOI) to export edible oil to India.
Benefits of Sena Soybean Oil
- Vitamin A fortified Sena soybean prevents:
- Night blindness
- Strengthens bones & teeth
- Increases immunity
- Keeps skin healthy
- Ensures tasteful cooking with less oil
- Maintains high precision in quality throughout the refining process to offer our valued customer best quality soybean oil.
- European state-of-art technology is installed in Sena Edible Oil Industries to refine flawless cooking oil.
- Pure, nutritious and healthy
- Satisfies all the standard criteria that BSTI considers a best quality cooking oil should have.
- Available in affordable price.
1.Sena Fortified Soybean Oil