DISTRESSED ALLOWANCE (DUSTHO BHATA)
GRANT OF DISTRESSED ALLOWANCE (DUSHTO BHATA)
The system of awarding Distressed Allowance (Dustho Bhata) for the widows of Retired Armed Forces personnel is as follows:
- Eligibility: Only the under mentioned persons are entitled to receive Distressed Allowance (Dustho Bhata):
- (1) Widows of Ex-armed Forces Personnel of Bangladesh Army, Navy and Air Force including released and retired personnel of British, Indian & Pakistan Armed Forces.
- Widow wives of Shaheed/Deceased Offrs, JCOs, OR, NC(E) and MODC personnel.
- Only the citizens of Bangladesh are entitled to receive Dustho Bhata.
- Rate of Dustho Bhata: The yearly rate of Dustho Bhata is Tk. 9,000.00 (Nine Thousand) only.
Application form for Dustho Bhata is attached. Form is available in Sena Kalyan Sangstha, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh Soldier’s Board, Kakrail, Dhaka & District Soldier’s Boards.
Grant of Veteran Allowances:
The system for granting veteran allowance for the Retired Armed Forces Personnel is as follows:
- Eligibility: The Retired Armed Forces Personnel whose age is 70 years and 65 years for the freedom fighter as well as permanent injured in CHT are providing veteran allowance from SKS.
- Rate of Veteran Allowance: The rate of Veteran Allowance is as under:
- Officer - Tk. 1000.00 per month
- JCO - Tk. 700.00 per month
- OR - Tk. 500.00 per month
Application form for Veteran Allowance is attached. Form is available in Sena Kalyan Sangstha, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh Soldier’s Board, Kakrail, Dhaka & District Soldier’sBoards.